Monday, January 29, 2007

Courage

I draw power from the words of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam in his address to the nation on the eve of 58th Republic Day


COURAGE TO GIVE

Courage to think different,

Courage to invent,

Courage to discover the impossible,

Courage to travel into an unexplored path,

Courage to share the knowledge

Courage to remove the pain

Courage to reach the unreached

Courage to combat the problems

And Succeed,

Are the unique qualities of the youth.

As a youth of my nation, I will work and work with courage to achieve success in all my missions.

(http://presidentofindia.nic.in/scripts/eventslatest1.jsp?id=1425)

1 comment:

Tshooter said...

Great words.. very inline with the group and yes,inspiring.

PS: I, myself am keeping myself dead busy with the 7th'un 'Courage to remove the pain'.. and let me tell you,it's a lot of pain in itself.